|The health and well-being of our patients, employees and their families is one of our highest priorities. In response to recent announcements by state and local officials, as well as the Center for Disease Control (CDC), please be advised of the following regarding your hearing care and Brentwood Hearing Center’s operating protocol:
OFFICE HOURS: Beginning Monday, May 4, 2020 we will resume more normal operating hours. However, we will be limiting the number of patients in our waiting room at the same time. Please plan to arrive at your appointment no earlier than fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to avoid unnecessary congestion while waiting. We are also asking that, unless absolutely necessary, you please limit guests / family members accompanying you to one other person.
- DRIVE-UP APPOINTMENTS – In an effort to promote social distancing in our waiting room, we will continue to offer “drive-up” scheduled appointments to purchase supplies, pick up a repaired hearing aid, drop off a hearing aid that needs to be repaired, etc. One of our staff will come to your vehicle to assist you upon receiving a call that you have arrived.
- REMOTE CARE – TELECARE – A fairly recent development in hearing care is the opportunity to provide remote support for programming. In addition, a telecare appointment option is now available whereby a patient may visit online with their audiologist for trouble shooting when a hearing aid may not be working properly. When you call the office to schedule an appointment, this may be offered to you as an alternative to an in-person visit if you are interested.
- WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS – Please make every effort to schedule an appointment with our office vs. walking in for hearing care or to purchase supplies. This will help us better manage patient flow and adhere to social distancing guidelines. As always, we are pleased to mail supplies directly to you.
- ENTRY AND EXIT DOORS – In an effort to limit contact with door handles, you may find the lobby and waiting room doors propped open when you arrive at our office.
- COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE – Upon arrival at our office each patient will be asked to complete a short four question survey related to travel, COVID-19 symptoms, etc. If you are able, please take your temperature prior to leaving home for your appointment. We are encouraging patients to wear their surgical masks while in our office unless the presence of one precludes appropriate hearing care.
- SANITIZATION – Each patient will be asked to use hand sanitizer provided by our office upon arrival and departure. All equipment will be sanitized prior to your arrival and after you leave the appointment. In addition, our office is being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized each evening.
- EMPLOYEES – Every employee of our offiice will be asked to take their temperature upon arrival to work each day. Any associate that has patient contact will also be asked to wear a surgical mask.
Our best to you and your family for wellness and safety during this time. Thank you for choosing Brentwood Hearing Center for your hearing care needs. We look forward to seeing you soon and to resuming more regular patient care.
All the best,
Ronnie, Anne, Tania, Kim, Lauren, Rachel & Vickie